This page provides information very much related to the work of the ETSI ISG MEC Deployment and ECOsystem DEvelopment (DECODE) Working Group, whose aim is to accelerate the development of the MEC ecosystem:
- Forge Projects: Includes OpenAPI/Swagger & Protobuf descriptions of the APIs specified by ISG MEC.
- OpenAPI development guidelines: How can I contribute to the API development?
- MEC Sandbox: MEC Service API playground (in development)
- MEC Sandbox Scenarios (EOL account required): Macro/micro network emulation scenarios
- MEC Applications: 3rd party solutions
- MEC Solutions: 3rd party solutions
List of MEC Applications made available by third parties
|Name of the App & logo||Description||MEC Consumed APIs||MEC API provided||Link||Contact|
List of MEC Solutions made available by third parties (in alphabetical order). Such solutions may offer all components (functional entities) of the MEC architecture, or a subset (for instance a MEC Platform, or API implementation).
|Name of the project & logo||Description||MEC Components provided||MEC APIs supported||Link||Contact|
|Enterprise Applications on Lightweight 5G Telco Edge (EALTEdge)||Lightweight telco edge platform, enabling Enterprise applications on telco edge. Offering a: Unified Portal for platform management and for App developers; Sandbox with SDKs and tools chains for MEC app developers; Heterogeneous deployment on Multi-Arch; ETSI MEC Compliance.||MEC Platform(s), MEC Platform Manager||Mp1 & Mm3||Link||Gaurav Agrawal|
|ServerlessOnEdge||Decentralized framework for the distribution of lambda functions to multiple serverless platforms, with Apache OpenWhisk connectors, supporting the ETSI MEC Device application interface (MEC 016).||User app LCM proxy||MEC Device application interface over Mx2||Link||Claudio Cicconetti|
Request your project to be listed
A request to add a new entry to either the MEC Applications or MEC Solutions should be sent to please contact ETSI CTI, with title "ISG MEC WIKI Ecosystem request". Any organization (ETSI member or not) is entitled to send the request.
The request should contain the information to be included in the table. "Contact" in the table is not mandatory, but a contact point is required to allow communication of changes or future developments on the page.
The chairman of DECODE WG and ETSI Secretariat will review the proposal and publish it.
Criteria for the inclusion into the Ecosystem page are:
- The referenced activity is relevant to ETSI MEC i.e. it claims to implement at least one MEC Component from the MEC Architecture as defined in ETSI GS MEC 003.
- The proposed description or text is not offensive and is fit for publication, in line with the purpose of the MEC wiki.