MEC API Activity
- OpenAPI development guidelines How can I contribute to the API development?
MEC Proof of Concept Activity
- Ongoing PoCs Information about ongoing ISG MEC PoCs.
- PoC Topics Information about ISG MEC PoC Topics.
- PoC Framework Information about ISG MEC PoC Framework (process, criteria, templates....).
- Logos and guidelines Information and guidelines on the use of ETSI and MEC PoC logo.
- Q&A Usual questions (and answers) on ISG MEC PoCs.
- MEC Hackathon Framework: Guidelines and call for proposals of hackathons for MEC
This Wiki is provided as a tool for the use of ISG MEC participants. You may need to login to access some information >>> ISG MEC participants can login with their ETSI OnLine (EOL) account <<< If you are an ISG MEC participant and do not have an EOL account yet, you can apply for an EOL account, or send a request to ETSI helpdesk For any other wiki related request, please contact ETSI CTI