PT02 - MEC Metrics
Identify valuable and measurable MEC metrics that demonstrate the technical and business benefits of the MEC solutions in some use cases. Demonstrate the identified MEC Metrics as drafted within the current DGS MEC-IEG006.
What is expected to be learnt from the PoCs
Points to prove/refute
• Valuable and measureable additional MEC Metrics that demonstrate the benefits of MEC in some use cases
• Demonstrate that the identified MEC Metrics are measurable
Criterion of success
• KPI/Metrics that are contributed to the draft GS MEC-IEG006
• Proposed measured metric value ranges with additional detailed description under what conditions they have been measured
Technical information to be provided by the PoC Team
The identified MEC Metrics are either described by the current draft or will be provided by the PoC Team as input contributions to the IEG WG meetings.
Template for the PoC Feedback Contribution
No specific template. POC Teams are expected to submit a Technical Report covering the points mentioned above.
• GS MEC-IEG006 Mobile Edge Computing (MEC); MEC Metrics (See latest draft)
MEC-IEG006 Rapporteur: Milan Patel (Huawei) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CTI Support: email@example.com
Contributions (feedback) deadline