PT03 - MEC Architecture
- 1 Description
- 2 Status
- 3 What is expected to be learnt from the PoCs
- 4 Technical information to be provided by the PoC Team
- 5 Template for the PoC Feedback Contribution
- 6 Concerned WGs/WI
- 7 Coordinator
- 8 Contributions (feedback) deadline
Demonstrate the MEC Architectural components as defined the current draft DGS MEC003.
What is expected to be learnt from the PoCs
Points to prove/refute
Demonstrate the technical feasibility of the described MEC Architecture
Criterion of success
• Feedback on the MEC Architecture
• Used information flows and information model used.
Technical information to be provided by the PoC Team
Mapping of the PoC components to the MEC Architecture (some PoC components might not be mapped to the MEC architectural blocks)
Information flows and information models used by the PoC (optional)
Template for the PoC Feedback Contribution
No specific template. POC Teams are expected to submit a Technical Report covering the points mentioned above.
GS MEC003 Mobile Edge Computing (MEC); MEC Architecture(See latest draft)
CTI Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions (feedback) deadline