Revision as of 11:45, 22 May 2020 by Featherston (talk | contribs) (Updates according to MEC(20)000151 (was MECDECODE(20)000005))
- MEC Ecosystem main page: Covers API Testing, Forge (OpenAPI descriptions), MEC Sandbox (API playground) and details of relevant external projects
MEC Proof of Concept Activity
- Ongoing PoCs Information about ongoing ISG MEC PoCs.
- PoC Topics Information about ISG MEC PoC Topics.
- PoC Framework Information about ISG MEC PoC Framework (process, criteria, templates....).
- Logos and guidelines Information and guidelines on the use of ETSI and MEC PoC logo.
- Q&A Usual questions (and answers) on ISG MEC PoCs.
- MEC Hackathon Framework: Guidelines and call for proposals of hackathons for MEC
MEC Deployment Trials
- MEC Deployment Trials Framework: Discover MDTs and how to participate.
- Check the list of MDT
This Wiki is provided as a tool for the use of ISG MEC participants. You may need to login to access some information >>> ISG MEC participants can login with their ETSI OnLine (EOL) account <<< If you are an ISG MEC participant and do not have an EOL account yet, you can apply for an EOL account, or send a request to ETSI helpdesk For any other wiki related request, please contact ETSI CTI
Login with your EOL account!