Series of Multi-access Edge Computing live panels
ETSI MEC meets vertical markets: APIs exposure helping the Drones Business
- Monday 26 June 2023 – 16.30 – 18.30 CET -- ETSI premises - Sophia Antipolis (France)
- Hybrid : event F2F and Remote
- Participation free of charge
Session and panel organizer
Nurit Sprecher (Nokia, Head of Management, Virtualization and Application Enablement Standardization)
- This panel will explore from a MEC perspective the drone business, by inviting relevant speakers from this vertical market.
- The goal is to share insights from experts on regulation, technology and business, and understand how the various drones use cases (e.g. private sky/network and public U-spaces) can benefit from computing resources at the edge and information exposed.
- After the intervention of the various speakers, a final panel discussion will include also a Q&A interactive session with both F2F and remote participants.
Agenda of the live event
- 16.30 – Welcome from the Panel Moderator
- 16.45 – MEC overview from the Chair (Dario Sabella, Intel)
- 17.00 – Round of invited speakers (10 mins each)
- 17.50 – Panel discussion (moderated)
- 18.15 – Q&A and meeting adjourn